UNDERTAKING FOR PERFORMING IN TAGORE THEATRE
I/ We, on behalf of M/s_____________________________ hereby agree/undertake that:
2. I/we shall use the Theatre for the purpose it is being booked.
3. I/we shall not allow overcrowding in the Auditorium and will not allow more persons than 801 seats in the Theatre.
4. the programme is non-ticketed. If at a later stage, it is established that the programme was ticketed, we are ready to pay rent at commercial rates.
5. eatables, drinks, i.e., Coffee, Tea, Chips, Cold Drinks, etc. will not be served inside the Tagore Theatre, even to the Chief Guest and nor will the Guests will do so.No food of any kind (snacks or packed) brought from outside will be served in the boundary of Tagore Theatre (except in Canteen Area) without the consent of Canteen Contractor.
6. we shall arrange sufficient persons/ ushers for the smooth entry of audience in the Hall for our Show.
7. we shall be responsible for any damage to any property/ article(s) of the Tagore Theatre during our Show and we shall get it repaired/replaced at our own cost to the satisfaction of Tagore Theatre Society.
8. we shall be liable for legal action if any information supplied by us is found to be false at any later stage,
9. we shall be responsible for making payment to PPL/IPRS and shall produce NOC/Receipt to Tagore Theatre Authorities at least four days before the Show.
10. we shall not do any flower/rangoli decoration of any kind in any part of the Tagore Theatre including Stage, Front of Stage, outside walls, Glass Foyers, etc.
11. we shall not put any standee on the Main Stage and the logos of the sponsors will be displayed on Back-Drop only and only one flex board of Organizers displaying programme details will be allowed to be put on the stage.
12. I/we shall not hold the Programme in association with any other organization. If established so at any stage, we shall make good the losses sustained by the Tagore Theatre Society on this account.
13. We shall vacate the Tagore Theatre Auditorium as per time as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions given to us.
If I/ we fail to follow the above conditions, our security may please be forfeited.
(Signatures & Seal of the Organisers)